Sterling silver Indian Paintbrush wild flower inspired bail & handmade hook & Wild Berry beads & Leaf spacer are creating a necklace & earring set with genuine Apache Tears Obsidian oval & pear shape cut stones. The earring is about 1 1/2 inch long and about 1/4 inch thick at the widest area. Plastic earnut ensures protection from loss. The necklace is a two part set. One strand is holding the oval stone which is 1 1/4 " L x 1 " W, another provides volume, and also can be worn alone as an accent with any outfit. The genuine gemstones used are: Crazy Lace Agate, Pyrite, Silver Leaf Jasper, Freshwater Pearl, Smoky Quartz and Swarovsky Crystals. The single necklace is 18" long , the necklace with the center stone is 19" long. Certificate of Authenticity! Artist: Ildiko Wagoner. Free shipping in the United States.
• Single Chain: 18 " L with Pearl Clasp
• Chain with Pendant: 19 " L with Toggle Clasp
• Pendant: 1 " W x 1 1/4 " L
• Genuine Apache Tears Obsidian (Pendant & Earrings)
• Genuine Gemstones: Crazy Lace Agate, Pyrite, Silver Leaf Jasper, Fresh Water Pearl, Smoky Quartz and Swarovsky Crystals (Single Chain)
• Initialed by Artist
• Made by: Roger & Ildiko Wagoner in our Black Hawk Studio